Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

New Purrrrr.... A Meow Site

We have a new/meow website!


You'll notice new pictures and a new look. We're just trying to shake things up a bit. And we've
added some pics of cats-- just because. Because they're cute. Because they're fun. Because we can.

What do cats have to do with financial advice? Nothing, but maybe you'll click on www.newPurr.com just to see the little furry creatures. When you do, you'll learn a little about us.

New Perspectives, Inc. is my baby. I gave birth to this financial advisory business in 1993. I saw a need for women in this testosterone-heavy business, so I started a fee-only money management business on a wing and a prayer. Twenty plus years later, we're going strong with around 140 clients and $70 million dollars under management.

I've stayed committed to a business that focuses on client service and sound investment principles. And I've added some wonderful staff along the way who believe in this approach. Ryder, Jackie and Susan are champs! They perform efficiently. They are people of integrity, and they are just plain fun to be around! I couldn't ask for a better group to take care of our clients.

But I have to say, it's easy to take care of our clients. Rarely a day goes by when we don't marvel at the wonderful people who come our way. Our clients are just the best!

So, take a look at our new "look," and tell us what you think. Jackie and I are trying to figure out how to use Photoshop so we can look a little younger... and thinner! And you can still find us at www.newPER.com, but, yes, we did register the NewPurr site, too! Because we can!