Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Friday, December 09, 2005

At Last... Friday

It's finally Friday, and I'm heading to my first Christmas party. I had planned to lose 5 pounds before I started the season, but it's too late. It's time to eat, eat, eat! I'll finish my decorating this weekend. Our life-sized Santa is in the dining room right now, scaring the living daylights out of me each time I pass! The only thing left is the Christmas tree. Markets finished the week on a good note. The Dow and the S&P 500 gained only slightly, while the NASDAQ tacked on another 1/2%. Oil slipped below $60 per barrel and spurred things on. In keeping with the festive season, gold hit a 25 year high of $530 per ounce. I think I know what Santa can bring me! Dow +23.46 NASDAQ +10.27 S&P 500 +3.53