Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Oops! I counted wrong...

Yesterday, I said there were 8 days till Christmas! I was wrong, because today there are only 5 days till Christmas. I'll go home and wrap presents tonight. Tomorrow night, I'll start cooking. It's down to the wire on this holiday thing. Morgan Stanley reported an increase in earnings of a whopping 49%. It's a good Christmas for the financials. Markets were flat today, with the Dow losing the most (about 0.4%). GM is still struggling, looking like they will officially lose their spot as the world's number one automaker. If you can't remember the 12 Days of Christmas, try http://www.christmascarnivals.com/12-days-of-christmas/. I want you to be ready for the long ride to Grandma's! Dow -39.06 NASDAQ -0.32 S&P 500 -0.30 How about a little green Wall Street?