Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wednesday Wrap Up

I was one of the first to buy a PDA (back in the day). Of course, I still have the same clunky model, which looks more like a thick wallet than a sleek electronic device. And I still use the same free Nokia phone. No picture phone for me! And my ringtone sounds suspiciously like a real telephone. I don't even have TiVo! I admit it. I've reached the age where I don't need the "latest." I just need what works. Thankfully, there is a huge group out there still chasing the latest trends. Witness the growth of NASDAQ this year, and the train (sorry, rocketship) keeps on going! Techs gained about 1.5% on the day, beating the 0.5% gain of the big caps. Dow +61.16 NASDAQ +33.32 S&P 500 +9.66