Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Thursday, June 15, 2006

TWO days in a ROW!

Wall Street has come back with a bang. Mr. Bernanke spoke today and kept it a bit tamer than before. He still has some concerns, but he played these down. I think he may be getting the hang of this thing! Large-caps gained about 2% on the day, while techs racked up almost 3%. It was a welcome relief after the last few weeks. There was no big news to create this rally. It appeared that investors saw the dip as an opportunity. I can hardly contain myself on a day like this. I'm dancing. I'm singing. Of course, I keep reminding myself... this is just the nature of the stock market. If you're still a little hesitant about stocks, check out this list of mutual funds. There are several on the list that we use. It's a way to be in the market without losing sleep. DJ 30 +197.55 +1.83% NASDAQ +58.15 +2.79% S&P 500 +26.07 +2.12%