Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday Report

Today's the big day for Vista, Microsoft's new operating system. I haven't figured out Windows 98 yet. How am I supposed to get proficient on this new one? Technology is great... if you can make it work for you. That's my problem these days. I have a new cellphone. Correction. This is my 4th new cellphone in as many weeks. I'm trying to upgrade, but I can't get the silly thing to work. Maybe, it's operator error. Maybe. But when the techies can't get it going after hours of trying everything under the sun, maybe it's the technology. The only thing I like on this new phone? I can make the ring sound like the phones of my growing up days! Ahh, sweet memories. Markets treaded water today. DJIA +3.76 NASDAQ +5.60 S&P 500 -1.56