Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A New Year

We've had things shut down for the holidays but are now gearing up for a frenzied reporting season. I'm trying to get used to "2007," but I'm still wondering what happened to "2006." The year ended well, and economists are guessing what the new year will bring. Housing looks like it has stabilized, with inventory down and prices settling down. I hate to be the bearer of even more good news, but I think 2007 will bring positive returns for investors. Note, I THINK... no guarantees here! If you want a few good tips for making the year a profitable one, try this link--http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/tips2007/index.html. The first day of '07 saw negative numbers across the board, but it's early yet! Dow -38.37 NASDAQ -10.28 S&P 500 -6.43