Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

11 Days Till Christmas

I made progress on my Christmas list last night. I hit Old Navy, Barnes & Nobles and Target. And I didn't go overboard! Still no sign of a Christmas tree at our house. We thought we could make a run to the fairgrounds for a tree this evening, but the rain put a damper on that plan. Christmas came early for Pfizer and Honeywell stockholders, as they both released good news. The ever popular Apple was downgraded today on concerns about their high price. Of course, I don't see a slowdown for the Ipod. The big boys were the winners today, while NASDAQ slipped slightly. If you're scratching your head for good gift ideas, try http://www.findgift.com/. Dow +59.79 NASDAQ -2.41 S&P 500 +5.31