Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Independent, Fee-Only Financial Advisor

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

12 Days Till Christmas!

Okay, I'm heading to the shops after work to get started on my Christmas list. I'm sure I'll be a wreck by the time the evening is over. My goal is to make this short and sweet. I've already ordered some things online. Thank goodness for Amazon and Ebay. I've also ordered some of my holiday party treats from The Mississippi Gift Company. Nothing like a taste of home. Markets responded well to the gift from the Fed today. Read about it at http://online.wsj.com/article/SB113439211778920082.html?mod=home_whats_news_us. They increased rates by another 1/4 point. Now, you may think that's bad news, but they announced the increase by saying it would be some time before they take this action again. What a nice Christmas gift! Dow +55.95 NASDAQ +4.05 S&P 500 +7.00